I was to spend a few days in Panama City as part of a school trip in late 2015. I didn’t know much more about Panama beyond there being a famous canal joining the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. This trip had me mostly excited for the Colombia part of it that would follow. However, I was blown away by the beauty of Panama City and the stark contrast between its many skyscrapers and the gorgeous old town, Casco Viejo. It has been called the Central American Singapore and in many ways it is. My first night here I found myself on the highest bar some fifty or sixty floors above the city and curious about what this beautiful place had in store. The rest of the time in this country was just one pleasant surprise after another. I promise I will make more detailed posts from my notes, memories, and old photos.
- I like the idea of tweets as quick thoughts to send into the world, but what is the purpose? I prefer if no one lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I’ve been writing in my planners as a form of journaling, but I have not done any blog posts. I want to eventually… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I need a new writing challenge. I’m tempted to take up daily fitness challenge and write about it. I know I should… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @LAPhil: (John Williams score intensifies) 📸: mickey_luna (IG) https://t.co/eS0eDYiuUP 2 months ago
- Watching “Confucius was a Foodie” on PBS! 🤓 2 months ago